The COS Ambassadors program builds a network of open science enthusiasts outside of the Center for Open Science. Ambassadors act as a local resource for increasing conversations around open science at their respective institutions. Ambassadors play a key role by promoting COS activities and initiatives along with general open science topics in order to increase the reach of the Center for Open Science.
What Ambassadors Do
- Act as local information resource about COS, OSF, transparency, and reproducible practices
- Represent COS at conferences and meetings
- Grow the open science community through collaboration and information sharing
- Blog experiences and join in the online conversation about open science
- Help provide training on OSF and reproducible practices